domingo, 24 de maio de 2009

National Universitary championships

A new agreement was established with FADU (the University Sports Federation) and the national championships are back in the national universitary sports schedule.

The race was this morning in Gambia, near my hometown.
The terrain is not very interesting. It is very flat with a lot of tracks and very easy to run, so I had not very big expectations about a first place.
I knew I had to be very concentrated, run fast from the beginning and try not to be out of the line! That's what I've done. But I've lost about 2 minutes in 2 mistakes, in the 21st and 23rd, maybe because of the tiredness.
Fortunately my opponents have lost more time than me and at the end I was 2nd =)

Results (Men-8,4Km):
1º- Tiago Romão - AEFCM/UNL - 40:02 - 4,7min/Km!!!
2º- Jorge Fortunato - ULisboa - 41:40
3º - Paulo Franco - AEGIST - 42:04
3º - Miguel Silva - ULisboa - 42:04

MAP (8,4Km, 100m)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário